Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic S5jnzr The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic 2zs4mro

The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic Oneskybutton

The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic

Go down

The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic Empty The Anbu HQ - Renjiro's Office - Rest and Repair - Meeting topic

Post by Renjiro Senju Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Renjiro was in his new appointed office. It was littered with many personal things from the last ANBU captain which had just retired to non-shinobi duties due to a horrible injury on the latest S rank mission. The last captain had placed a letter on the huge solid oak desk, Renjiro placed his huge crate into the desk and took hold of the letter. "Well I see the old man left something for me" he said whilst opening the letter. It read

'To the loser who has been assigned to replace me,

Well what can I say to you for words of wisdom. Ah I know, watch your back constantly. I say this because even the closest of comrades can mentally collapse and forget who is friend and who is foe. Keep an eye out on a few of the new recruits, you know what I mean. Keep safe, watch you back and keep the Hokage safe.

Yours faithfully,

The old man'

"Well that's nice" he laughed as he put the letter down and moved his crate onto the floor next to the leather reclining chair. He then sat in the chair and laid back in it "Oh this is the life"
Renjiro Senju
Renjiro Senju

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum