Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
A Sight! [Kage] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
A Sight! [Kage] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
A Sight! [Kage] S5jnzr A Sight! [Kage] 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
A Sight! [Kage] N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

A Sight! [Kage] 2zs4mro

A Sight! [Kage] Oneskybutton

A Sight! [Kage]

2 posters

Go down

A Sight! [Kage] Empty A Sight! [Kage]

Post by Kija Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Ochiba was working his usual post, an office. He worked in the administration of the village which came with annoying paperwork and the best perk, authority. Ochiba was high in the administration ranking and earned alot of respect with the hard work he dedicates to the village. It was a normal day, bright with minor infractions and the day was coming to an end. A messenger boy came up to the building looking for someone who works there. He rushed right through the doors swinging them almost to the point they would fall off the hinges. He ran to the closet person who would be Ochiba because he was sweeping the floor of the waiting room, which was located right in front of the main entrance. A scurried genin looking boy ran to Ochiba. The young boy had a messenger bag. Ochiba was quite confused, this must have been important. The young boy bowed and while looking at the floor quickly handed up the letter, pointing to the sky with it.

Ochiba looked at the sealed envelope with the Konoha symbol on it. "Urgent" it said on the paper. He was quite confused and he didn't know if this was a joke. He doesn't bother with bills and junk mail. He didn't think his was for him then he flipped it over, "Tsuchikage" it said on the back. "Why would you put it on the back?...They brought it here because they must have not seen it" Ochiba saying to himself. He then noticed the boy was still bowing. Quickly motioning him to stand up and tipping him of 3 dollars. The young boy fled back to his post.

Ochiba still confused wasting time realized he needed to take this to the Tsuchikage.
He started to run as fast as he could but cautiously. This was urgent and he needed to inform the Tsuchikage about it. He was worried that he might not be there because of the time of hour. He had no idea what was inside but it could be almost anything. Ochiba finally reached the door of his office with the sealed information and ordered himself up a bit. Fixing his clothes and anything else that the Tsuchikage wouldn't approve of.
Knock knock.
Ochiba stood behind the door waiting and hoping for a reply for he would not know what to do next. He stood straight with his chunin vest and at attention. The Hallway was empty and no guards in sight. His sleeves hiding his arms, yet the whole village already knew. Standing with his light orange hair dancing in the wind.

Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

A Sight! [Kage] Empty Re: A Sight! [Kage]

Post by Façade Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 pm

A Sight! [Kage] 2h3zvxf
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And there I was frozen, standin in my backyard.
Face to face, eye to eye, starin at the last star.

Crim stood at the window, a small glass in his hand filled with a golden-colored liquid. It gave a pungent smell, a little sour and smelled bitter. An Acquired taste gin was. He stood in a long sleeve black shirt with no symbols or embroidery on it. His sleeves rolled up half-way. He wore simple jeans with a plain leather belt. He looked like his usual self. At the knock of the door he glanced at the door but did not move his head. "Its Open." he said, the door being unlocked as he turned himself from the window and took a seat on the ledge beside it. Sipping his toxic drink.

The door opened and a Chuunin stood before him. Ochiba was the lads name if he could recall. He obviously tried his hardest to look spick and spam before he entered the office judging by his appearance. Crim quickly eyed the note in his hand. "What do ya have there son?" He said pointing at the note in his hand. His eyes glazed over the boy, he had a way of making people feel extremely relaxed just with his eye movements. An art of sorts but he didn't pay much mind to it, he just was doing as he thought was right. It seemed important, rarely did he get messages especially ones with a Konoha seal on them. His brow rosed, a bit intrigued by this. He had not so much as spoken to the Hokage before; this must be important indeed...

I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone.
Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet
Village: Iwagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

As the door opened Ochiba walked in. As always he bowed with great respect, honoring one he served. As he walked in and bowed his fingers and arms made a crackling noise, a noise that followed him everywhere, although light it was all that could be heard in this slient dorm.
He felt relaxed but he didn't want to be to comfortable. Always have to be professional in front of your village leader. A father son type relationship, they could have fun but once the son crosses the line the father is intimidating, then the father has to teach a lesson. So you always have to be careful about what you say or do in front of the Tsuchikage. He earned that title. Ochiba noticed his drink and it came a nice smoothing charm into the room.
"Tsuchikage-sempai I am sorry to disrupt you at this hour but the note you noticed is of great importance I assume" He said right after his leaders question, while walking up to his desk.

Ochiba looked past the Tsuchikage and through the window, he had no idea what the envelope contained, then looked back right into his leaders eyes. While feeling very relaxed and chill and put the letter on the table.
He bowed quickly right after setting the envelope down, even though he felt relaxed he still needed to give respect.

"It is from Konoha...I have no idea what is in it," Ochiba said with a quite concerning face, he looked back at the sky which showed sugar coated moon light. He started to have a stare off with the moon while his Tsuchikage started to move.
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Façade Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm

A Sight! [Kage] 2h3zvxf
Crim simply nodded. "I understand." he said plainly as he took the note from the Chuunin's hand gracefully. Moving over to his desk he put his drink down on the counter, and fumbled around for a letter opener. Pulling one out of his desk drawer he quickly opened the envelope and broke the Hokage's seal which held the note together. It had not been tampered with seeing as the seal was still intact. He smiled lightly and began to read it over.

Tsuchikage-San;
A large spiritual force has been seen roaming the coast. The energy of the unknown spirit has caused massive blanketing fog, whirl winds, Craters, wide spread decay and strange horrific disappearances.
Locals have said Cattle, Animals, and even People have appeared strung up in the trees, only dry husks of mummified Flesh.
Fertile lands have become choked with death, rot, and contamination of a unknown substance.
There seems to be no explanation for it by natural terms, and the tea country is in chaos as the strange fog begins to move inland causing ghastly damage, and destruction. We are asking for your help in the matter, if you could spare any ninja for this task it would be appreciated.

Crim inhaled sharply. He read it over again, he was sure that the council would most likely not approve of any action which helped countries with religions that did not support their own. He took the note and burned it. This would require some political play. He watched the note finally burn through before he looked up at the chuunin. He thought for a moment. "Gather the Quorum." he said as he gathered a piece of paper with some random writing on it, he didn't even know what was on that piece of paper. He stepped out into the hall and made his way towards the meeting room for the Quorum. He looked agitated but continued anyway.

Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kija Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Saito stood at attention while the Tsuchikage started to read the note. It must have been a longer letter than expected because it seems like Crim-Sama took his time and he looked focused or shocked. Saito couldn't really tell. Then he started to burn the letter. "GASP!" was heard from the man at attention and he almost moved to stop him, knowing that wasn't in good intent. Saito watched the letter burn up into nothing, it caught his eye for some reason. You could see the seal fade and burn into smoke. Saito wasn't sure if this was all from disrespect or from something else, a huge piece was missing. What was inside of that letter? Only the Tsuchikage, and the Hokage knew. This meant some serious business.

Saito has been ordered to retrieve the Quorum, he bowed and agreed to his order as he quickly vanished from the Tsuchikage's office and started to gather the council members. He knew his was important if it needed the council. It might have been a threat, or something personally. Saito had no idea and was very eager to know and help resolve the problem.
He was at the temple and started to gather all the council members, and sit them into their ordered sits at the grand meeting room, as he sat down too.
Kija
Kija

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Façade Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:22 pm

A Sight! [Kage] 2h3zvxf
Crim shuttled down the hallway to a large meeting room. Inside the Quorum sat in their respected seats on a long table. Crim sat at the right of the head of the table, At the head of the table was a Podium in which A man stood who would say everything. Crim moved the man aside and looked at the Quorums Members. Who were all looking at the Chuunin. "What are you doing? Out!" Crim commanded to the Chuunin. The Quorum was a delicate thing, nothing had changed in how they ran for centuries and it wasn't about to change now. After the Chuunin was out of the room, the Quorum relaxed a little, and Crim looked each of them over. "I bring you here to discuss an important matter which has just been relayed to me from an outpost in Tea Country." The Quorum was unmoved they simply looked at Crim and waited for the next part of his speech. "Something, is killing people there." He said Gripping the front end of the podium.

"Now, i'm not one to help the fools in Tea Country, but, Tea country is near us, if this thing manages to escape from there.. or worse kill everyone there. We would be in danger of it." The Quorum whispered to each other, and began to discuss some things. Then the Tauri speaker stood. "We of Taurus do not believe this to be likely. Our village is strong enough to deal with any sort of... Evil thing that may arise." He said a bit of stern in his voice. Crim frowned, "Its already killed two of our ninja." he said, lying through his teeth. It wasn't obvious however. He was too good at lying to be noticed. "If it can kill two, how many others will it kill in order to stop it? I say we take the fight to it. Then our brothers can get some information on it before it comes for us." Crim said exhaling as he finished, the Tauri speaker sat down then and they began to speak amongst each other again.

After a few hours of this back and forth arguing he finally managed to convince the Quorum to at least send a scouting party. The Quorum remained in session as Crim stepped out into the hall. He crumpled up the piece of paper and tossed it into a bin. Running his hands through his hair. The chuunin stood at the door. "Your free to go. I'll gather you when needed." He ordered as he stepped back into his office. Closing the Door Behind him.

--exit topic

Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: