Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Morkasi clan.
A Warning - Open EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:16 pm by Razorwolf214

» Hiruka Morkasi (Finished except for Jutsu)
A Warning - Open EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm by Razorwolf214

» Naruto The last Borns
A Warning - Open EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am by NTLB Admins

» NaruGods RPG Forum! ~Update~
A Warning - Open EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 pm by Black☆Star

» Jex, your having a Tumour
A Warning - Open EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:04 pm by Black☆Star

» Rate the Signature above you.
A Warning - Open EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:46 pm by kenshiki naito

» Kurayami Clan {COMPLETE}
A Warning - Open EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm by Hayato Uchiha

» Kenshiki Vs. Leaf nin (Open)
A Warning - Open EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 am by kenshiki naito

» Face Claim
A Warning - Open EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 am by Black☆Star

Ninja Legacy Admins
A Warning - Open S5jnzr A Warning - Open 14agz90
Member of the Month
July -- To be Announced
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Legacy RPG Club
Affiliates
A Warning - Open N4h5cz
^ Our Button! ^

A Warning - Open 2zs4mro

A Warning - Open Oneskybutton

A Warning - Open

2 posters

Go down

A Warning - Open Empty A Warning - Open

Post by Façade Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 pm

A Warning - Open 2h3zvxf
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And there I was frozen, standin in my backyard.
Face to face, eye to eye, starin at the last star.

"You must hear this sir. Its madness!" The advisor standing before Crim said. He shook his head in disbelief. "She's speaking of you! of you Good sir, of the future, the past? I don't know. But its involving you." The advisor continued, his words hasty and relentless. "If i go, will you leave me alone?" Crim responded. "Yes, Yes, I promise." He said nodding repeatedly. Crim stood up, not changing clothing at all and began walking, "Lets go then." He said reluctantly. The advisor lit up like a light-bulb, "Oh thank the gods, It will be worth it, I promise!" Crim shook his head and stepped out into the street. He was dressed plainly, he always did. And never traveled with a guard, as a way of telling the people how safe his village was. Guards were around but they never surrounded him or such, so that people could approach him. There were downsides of course, several folks would approach and ask for his blessings or for help. He had to disregard them though, if he gave one a blessing, he must give all. So he continued on his way.

When they finally arrived at the hospital, people appeared to have been waiting for him to come. They quickly ushered him away from most of the standard rooms for patients. They entered a small room with a single woman and a nurse. The woman was hooked up to many tubes, feeding IV's and various medicines into her body, her hair was virtually gone. She obviously was quite sick. Her eyes were open but her entire body motionless. "Shes been like this for a couple days, we have to give her eye-drops or she'll start screaming" The doctor said, he was old and frail, his hair grey and lips sucking on the smoke of a cigarette. "i don't know what to do with her, apparently she talks about you." he said blowing some more smoke. The nurse gave him a glance but he did nothing.

"Ask her something" The advisor urged Crim. He sighed and made his way over to the woman, intrigued and confused at the same time. "Can't pull her out of the comatose like state either. She seems to be recovering though. So we're letting her be." Crim nodded as he finally made it to the woman, stood beside her. "Then shall the maidens rejoice of the dance... Structural integrity of bone 7 restored... Functional..." At this point her finger moved. "It was broken." The doctor said with a stunned look on his face."The children of the one reborn shall find their own country... End of line... Increase the output to 50 percent... is inevitable, leading to information bleed... Bone sync fault stands uncorrected... No ceremonies are necessary." The woman continued. "All she is speaking is gibberish. I'm leaving." Crim said but before he could leave it spoke again. "But you are the spark of God's Fire." She said, Crim looked over his shoulder. "You will know enmity, bitterness, the wrenching agony of the one splintering into the many. And then you will join the promised land, gathered on the wings of the angel - - not an end, but a beginning." Crim stopped, "What!?" He said, completely confused. "You are the harbinger of death, Koyumo, Crim. You will lead them all to their end. End of Line." Crim stood shocked as the woman suddenly froze and her eyes sputtered and her body relaxed itself.

"I told you it would be worth it.." the advisor said sorrowfully. Crim glared at him. He paced for a moment, "But what does that mean..." he thought aloud. The woman spoke no more. "Looks like she's done for the day, you can leave now" The doctor said as he injected her again. Crim stood in the door outside the hospital.

I should've known, walked all the way home
To find that she wasn't here, I'm still all alone.

Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet
Village: Iwagakure

Back to top Go down

A Warning - Open Empty Re: A Warning - Open

Post by Glass~Heart Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Akira had been helping out at the hospital today as a one off, mainly because she had nothing better to do in truth. She was walking through the hallway with a clipboard of information on her newest patient, before she was stopped briefly by all the commotion happening in that particular ward that she had heard of. She heard talking from the woman that had been brought in her almost dying, and then mentions of the Tschikage. How odd...
"I might as well go check this out..." She muttered to herself, clipping the pen that she had clenched between her teeth onto the top of the board and going towards the ward to have a look. Before she could get too close, she had to move aside for the ruler of their village and his administration to go past. She peered inside the room of which the doctor and woman were in, and shook her head slightly before carrying on down the corridor and noticing that the pair that left earlier were still stood outside.

She would have expected them to leave, but either way, she carried on walking down the corridor and up to the door, stopping a few steps away.
"Excuse me; can I help you in any way, Tschikage-sama? Or are you leaving?" She asked before bowing her head and glancing back over her shoulder. "I see that you came from the dying woman's room. She's been talking about you ever since she was brought to us in a fatal state." She looked back and held her clipboard close to her chest as a form of habbit. "But my name is Akira Kagami, a Jounin of the village. I had a day off today so I came to help out in the hospital like I usually do." She smiled slightly.

Akira was dressed in a white doctor's coat and a pair of three-quarter jogging combats with bandages tied around the left knee, and the sleeves of the coat were pushed up to reveal her hands and forearms that were covered by fishnet. Her light blue hair was kept back in it's usual fashion; with many odd and unusual pins. Her neckscarf had been removed and was tied around her waist where the coat was way too big for her so that it fit her better.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Façade Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:04 pm

A Warning - Open 2h3zvxf
"Excuse me; can I help you in any way, Tschikage-sama? Or are you leaving?" a voice chimed in behind him. Doing as he always did, he turned around and smiled. He thought for a moment, "Actually yes, if you could give me any information on the woman you have. That would be great. Specifically her background, i need to know where she is from." He said, then realized something else, "Oh and what exactly does she have..?" Crim asked, wondering if the woman even knew. "Its nice to meet you Kagami-san. I'm sure you are very helpful here." He said still smiling, his face never faltered, his eyes always directly looking into whom he was talking to, such was the case here.

A loud crash was heard from inside the hospital. Crim looked, his smile was gone then as a face of disgust and masked it now. The air became tense it was almost as if you could see what was going to happen already. Such it did. The woman ran out of the room she was a patient in, her face looked distorted with fear and her hands were ready to fight. "Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace. Find the perfect world for the end of Koyumo Thrace. End of line." Crim's face showed anger now. "Apprehend her!" He ordered as several doctors moved to sedate her. She swung at one and he flew into the wall. Crim looked surprised to say the least. The next doctor stabbed her with a syringe while she hit yet another doctor and sent him spiraling across the floor. She grabbed the doctor that stuck her by the throat, eyes filled with rage as he attempted to break free. "Crim Koyumo will lead us to our end. He is the herald of the apocalypse, the harbinger of death. They must not follow him. End of Line." She said to the doctor who nodded in attempt to reason with her. His face going pale as the last bits of air escaped his body, and he collapsed in her hands. She dropped him to the floor. Her head fell off her body then.

Crim stood still, his knife flashing back up his sleeve as the woman collapsed to the ground, blood pouring out of the hole which used to be her neck. The doctors moved to their brethren, checking vitals and beginning CPR for some. Crim grimaced. Thrace The name echoed in his head. He turned and left the hospital heading out of the premises. Not sure if the Jounin was following or not, he expected her to. He tried hard to cover his face with a masque of happiness, but nothing seemed to work. Thrace. He clenched his teeth in desperation. Then exhaled. And finally a calm returned to him as he stopped. He glanced around, he wasn't quite sure where he was, he sort of wasn't paying attention.. he frowned a little then resumed smiling. Checking around, That jounin should know where to go. He thought to himself.

Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Akira's delicate hand dug around in her coat's pocket before finding a yellow sheet of paper printed with many details on all the patients at the hospital. She scanned the list carefully until she found this woman's name somewhere near the bottom due to her being brought in not so long ago. "I can actually help you with that; not all that much to be honest, but it will be a start. She originates from the Hidden Star Village, but then moved into Iwagakure for unknown reasons three years ago. She kept quiet then, but then slipped away un-noticed a week ago. She was then brought into the hospital with a fatal head injury and a foreign poison in her bloodstream. I helped to heal the wound, and it was a rather strange one to say the least. It wasn't at the back of the head where most people would aim to kill, or on the sides just in front of the temples. There was a small and defined indent on her skull where all thoughts would be processed in the brain. I had to double check when I found out myself, because it was so strange."

She paused and flipped the sheet over, searching for more information. "The poison wasn't strong, and it would have caused her hallucinations only for a short amount of time. But I'm afraid that's the only information I have on her." She then bowed her head in acknowledgement of what he then said. "I always try to be helpful, Tschikage-sama." She smiled and then turned sharply upon hearing the woman talking yet again. "And I forgot to mention... she used to be a master of Taijutsu while she was in her prime." She added when she noticed a doctor that went flying.

The next thing she knew, the woman had her head cut off and she was laid on the floor. The doctors were rushing around trying to get the others to breathe, and Akira went rushing over briefly. "Is there anything I can get to help you all out?" She asked, blinking a few times to try and register this very quick succession of events. "No, Akira-san. We're fine. Go and check on the Tschikage; he seems troubled for one reason or another." The older doctor stated, taking one last drag from his cigarette before stubbing it out on the wall and moving to help a trainee doctor with basic CPR. Akira nodded slowly before she ran quickly with her clipboard still in hand, pushing the door open at the end of the corridor and sprinting outside in pursuit of the Tschikage. He had gone out of the main entrance, which was the closest one to all the commotion that just happened. As she ran, she checked around and finally spotted the Tschikage in front of her stood still.

"Are you alright, Tschikage-sama?" She asked in concern, skidding to a hault gracefully before looking at him properly. He seemed unhurt, but that didn't mean that he wasn't injured at all. She was very curious as to what happened back in the hospital, but she decided not to press the question despite the burning desire for her to know.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Façade Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:43 pm

A Warning - Open 2h3zvxf
He stared around blatently, not paying attention to one thing or another, simply staring anyone passing him by could tell he was deep in thought. Instead of approaching him like most of these civilian leeches tended to do; they took extra care to avoid him. Everything that happened in the hospital was important he was realizing. Every word that came out of her mouth. He inhaled sharply and drew a straight smile as that similar pleasing voice chimed in behind him. "Are you alright, Tschikage-sama?" He turned around and smiled at the Jounin. "Yeah, a bit shaken but I'll be okay." He began, never letting his smile falter even a little. "You can call me Crim by the way." He said his smile broadening a little bit.

"How about you?" He asked, "Are you alright?" he said as he began to inspect her with his eyes. She looked fine, but who knows; some people snap real easy compared to others. "And the doctors? Are they all alright? I hope none of them suffered too many injuries.." He slowly spit out and sighed, he seemed generally concerned for the doctors, in truth he was just not at this very moment. He was more.. thinking for himself right now.

He hadn't realized it before, but it was beginning to get late. The sun was still high in the sky, but covered by a mask of thin grey clouds, making everything seem just a tad bit darker then it really was. The only way Crim would even realize it was getting late was because of this. When the clouds parted the sun gave off a less stunning of a glow. There was maybe two or three hours of sunlight left before night settled in. He sighed, it was kind of beautiful in its own way, He looked up at the sky and inhaled the crisp air, allowing it to fill his lungs. "I'm going to find something to eat, you're welcome to join me if you wish Kagami-san." He said smiling, he wasn't awfully hungry, but his personal advisors would get the jitters if he didn't show up to eat.

Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass~Heart Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:32 am

Akira laughed when Crim asked her if she was alright and she nodded. "I'm fine. I'm not as fragile as others might think. Being a Medical Ninja I have to be both physically and mentally strong." She grinned and then nodded her head. "The other doctors are fine too. The apprentices are getting some good experience in with CPR, but there are no injuries." Her earlier grin softened into a smile. "I think the worst one sustained is the now dead patient." She shook her head but sighed. "There was no way she was going to survive this night anyway, even with all the treatment we've given her. Her body stopped fighting after the first few operations we performed." She rose her arms above her head and pulled out the pins holding her ponytail in place carefully, letting her hair then fall to her shoulder blades.

She swiftly pocketed the pins and tied the green ribbon loosely around her left wrist out of habbit, before looking back up again and noticing how late it was getting. She then remembered that she was getting ready to leave after she had seen her last patient of the day, so she would be home by now if the commotion had not occured. It was strange to say the least. The past few days had been strange all in their own way. But nothing compared to today.

"I've actually already got some food prepared at home, Crim-sama." She smiled in forgiveness and bowed her head, gently pulling off her doctor's coat and tying it around her waist. The shirt she was wearing wasn't exactly stunning, but very flattering in terms of the fit. It hugged Akira's every curve and went slightly longer than most shirts would do, ending on her upper thigh. It was a short sleeved one, and despite the cooling breeze, she was still perfectly warm and no goosebumps rose on her arms. "Thank you for the offer though. I'd imagine that I'll see you soon." She continued to smile and waved politely at him before starting off at a steady walk in the direction of the housing district.
Glass~Heart
Glass~Heart

Character sheet
Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Façade Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 am

A Warning - Open 2h3zvxf
Crim never spoke while she informed him about the doctors and that she was fine until she was completely finished. "Good. Good. I'm glad no one is hurt." He said nodding his head in approval. He was still deep in thought and not completely paying attention but he had got the gist of the situation. Doctors are good, only girl dead. That was good.. very good. As they walked Akira had begun to remove her pins from her hair, Hmpf, women and their fashion. He thought to himself not really interested in getting into it.

"I've actually already got some food prepared at home, Crim-sama." She said, he frowned like a puppy then smiled. "Thats fine my dear. And yes, i'm sure we'll see each other soon." He said waving as she removed her doctors uniform and headed down the street in the opposite direction as he was. He stood watching until she rounded a corner and was out of sight, then continued on. Cute girl He thought to himself, then realized what she had heard and a small grimace came to his face. Always the cute ones. He said, fingering the knife in his sleeve. The streets were now.. empty. Void of life. He sighed. He hated seeing the village in this hour, it made it feel dead. Homes had small lights inside but all the shops were closed and the only thing open were a couple of corner pubs and bars where noise emasculated from. He continued on his way, now thinking about other things he had to do as he entered the administration building.

He opened the heavy wooden door with ease then shut it behind him. Before him lay a number of advisors who had trays with food as well as a couple of council members who were interested in speaking with him. Not my idea of a pleasant night. He said, each person in that room looked ready and willing to fight for the opportunity to talk to Crim. The advisor opened his mouth "Sir, if--" Crim cut him off. "I'm eating first, i'll deal with you few Councilmen in a little while." He said sternly as he made his way to his quarters. A few advisors with food followed him and shut the door behind him. He ate and frowned. He wrote something on a piece of paper and sealed it shut. "Run this down to my Sons." he said and the Advisor did so. "And don't read it." he added harshly as he ate in silence.

---End of Topic---

Façade
Façade
Tsuchikage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down